CLICK HERE to download application
As you fill out the NDYCC Volunteer Application/Background Check form, please use this as a guide:
(CLICK HERE for printable instructions)
- On page 2, Intern/Volunteer Position Applying For:
First Choice: Volunteer with Heart River Lutheran Church
- Please note, on page 4 there is a signature needed.
- On page 5, please fill out using a similar format:
I, (your name), volunteer to serve as volunteer on behalf of Heart River Ministries for the ND Youth Correctional Center.
As a volunteer, I agree to:
1. Report on (varies) from (varies) to (varies).
4. Make my services available to NDYCC as follows:
a. volunteer for game night, gardening, and other special activities or one-on-one / group meetings with students in a mentoring relationship
b. volunteer as needed
- Please note there is a need for your signature and date at the bottom of page 5.
- Another signature and date are needed on page 6. A staff member from Heart River Ministries will sign this page upon your completion and submission of this application to Heart River Lutheran Church Staff.
- Please read the fine print thoroughly and sign/date again on the bottom of page 8.
- Page 9 is important. Please fill this out as thoroughly as possible.
- On the last page, 10, there is a lot of fine print. Again, please read. At the very bottom there is a need for your signature and date. There is no line, so people often miss this one! ☺
Upon completing this application, please return it to:
Heart River Lutheran Church
c/o Deacon Alexandra Benson
701 16th Ave SW
Mandan, ND 58554
Please call 701-595-3962 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Thank you for your willingness to partner with us in these fun opportunities for relationship and transformation!